We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018).
We may use your information to provide you with membership services, for example:
– provide you with details of meetings and excursions or copies of newsletters;
– to carry out any other obligations arising from your membership subscription;
– seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
– notify you of changes to our services;
– process a grant payment for a project.
– we may also use your information to process a donation you have made.
We will not sell or give your information to any third party without your permission.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations (for example the collection of Gift Aid). We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
You can change your data consent preference at any time by using the Consent Form.