Our main projects are to research and record:
- Archival of the Collections
- Combe Down Buildings
- The Old Shops of Combe Down
- The Jewish Burial Ground
- An Oral History of Combe Down
- Research on local Roman remains
- Recording Surface Features of Mines
- The Historic street & Public Realm Features & drungs
Help is needed with all the projects – please volunteer and contact one of the officers.
Names of project leaders can be obtained from any Committee member. It’s interest and enthusiasm that count and you don’t need special knowledge or skills.
The yellow box file in the Stone Mines Information Centre has detailed sheets on all our projects.